The Classic Shorts
- All components are made from natural materials.
- Fully traceable from ground to garment: click here to step into this product’s journey.
- Designed for circularity, fully biodegradable.
- Made in Barcelona, Spain.
By buying this product, you're helping the environment by saving:
- 18.7 kilometres of driving emissions.
- 1.5 years of drinking water.
- 38 days of bulb energy.
You're also giving work to disenfranchised populations:
- 23% of your purchase (£45) goes to supporting women in the criminal justice system re-enter the job market.
- 5% of your purchase (£10) goes to supporting the labour inclusion of people with mental health disorders.
Thank you for contributing to a better economy.
We keep our prices as low as we can without compromising social and environmental production standards. That’s why we want to tell you exactly how much it costs us to produce a garment with the highest quality fabrics and paying factory workers fair wages:
- Fabric cost: £30
- Manufacturing cost: £45
- Components cost: £11
- Total production cost: £86
- Conventional price: £390
- Our price: £195
If you want to learn more about the people behind this garment and its journey before it got to your hands, click here.
- Emmanuel is 1.91 m and size 42. He’s wearing size M-L.
- Use our size chart to understand better what size to choose.
- Do you still have questions about fit? Message us on the chat, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you get the perfect size.
Material: 100% GOTS certified organic linen.
- Our linen grows in Normadie, France, under the care of a group of farmers who have dedicated the last 10 years to perfecting the art of organic linen farming.
- Scutching is performed locally, fibres are then sent to Poland to be spun into yarn.
- The yarn is then sent to Belgium, where it’s woven in a C02 neutral mill and dyed with GOTS certified low-impact dyes.
Our Belgian linen mill has been creating linen since 1864 and is part of the European network Masters of Linen.
Supplier: Libeco, Belgium.
Material: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, produced in Eastern Europe.
Supplier: Ecological Textiles, Netherlands.
Material: 100% coconut shell. Manufactured in Italy from coconut shells sourced in China.
Supplier: SANDRA b SpA, Italy.
Material: 100% brushed cotton, formaldehyde free.
Supplier: Wendler, Germany.
Material: 100% linen from offcuts from our design process, trimmed with GOTS certified organic cotton thread.
These labels are screen printed in Slovakia with a GOTS certified printing process that uses eco-friendly inks that don’t contain any heavy metals or phthalates.
Supplier: Merchyou, Slovakia.
Material: 100% OEKO-TEX STeP certified organic cotton.
Supplier: EE Labels, Netherlands.